Calificación:
  • 0 voto(s) - 0 Media
¿La lista de productos no se muestra en el catálogo?
(13-01-2021, 12:20 PM)sysme escribió: Yes please.

Hi again,
Ok so I copied the code from the file I created to the actualizabdsysmehotel.txt and saved it. Then i relaunch the Sysme POS and it is still the same.

I go back to check the text file and it is empty.
I have done this several times and each time, the text file is empty once I return after starting the POS.
I had the text file open and as soon as I click the sysme POS icon, the text file empties straight away, so it is reading the file and doing something, but still the products tab is dimmed and I cannot see or edit the products.
Should you require remote access to take a look or if you have any other suggestions, please let me know, thank you.
Responder
Can you post a image or photo of the products window?
Oscar Guirado
Sysme Software

Sysme Software
Veravap
Responder
[attachment=2221 escribió:sysme pid='31052' dateline='1610616422']Can you post an image or photo of the products window?

Hi, Please find attached an image of the catalog >> product page and you can see I have added a test category along with 1 new test product and that the products tab is dimmed out meaning I cannot select it, but if I go on categories , I can edit, add and delete them etc.
I have also added a photo of the front end screen showing all the products that I am trying to edit and add or chnage things.
Thank you

Archivos adjuntos Miniatura(s)

Responder
Ok, got it, now a picture of STOCK->STORES please
Oscar Guirado
Sysme Software

Sysme Software
Veravap
Responder
(14-01-2021, 11:13 AM)sysme escribió: Ok, got it, now a picture of STOCK->STORES please

Here's a pic of stocks>>stores & thanks again for all the help
Responder
(14-01-2021, 10:46 PM)harryo69 escribió:
(14-01-2021, 11:13 AM)sysme escribió: Ok, got it, now a picture of STOCK->STORES please

Here's a pic of stocks>>stores & thanks again for all the help

Responder
I don't understand why the original script i gave you is not working, test this one (in the file wich Sysme delete the code after restart):

Código:
delete from almacen_complementg;

insert into almacen_complementg (id_centro,id_empresa,id_almacen,id_tipo_comg,id_complementog,cantidad,stock_minimo,complementog,variacion,desc_variacion)
select "01","001","01",id_tipo_comg,id_complementog,0,0,complementog,0,"" from complementog where cafeteria = "S";
Oscar Guirado
Sysme Software

Sysme Software
Veravap
Responder
(15-01-2021, 12:06 PM)sysme escribió: I don't understand why the original script i gave you is not working, test this one (in the file wich Sysme delete the code after restart):

Código:

insert into almacen_complementg (id_centro,id_empresa,id_almacen,id_tipo_comg,id_complementog,cantidad,stock_minimo,complementog,variacion,desc_variacion)
select "01","001","01",id_tipo_comg,id_complementog,0,0,complementog,0,"" from complementog where cafeteria = "S";

Hi, I have just tried that code & the same thing, once I start the tpv, the file empties as in the screenshotsattached
Responder
Harry we have tested all .. i just can give you the solution of i connect to your computer to check it
Oscar Guirado
Sysme Software

Sysme Software
Veravap
Responder
(15-01-2021, 12:06 PM)sysme escribió: I don't understand why the original script i gave you is not working, test this one (in the file wich Sysme delete the code after restart):

Código:

Hi,
Sorry for the delay in getting back, but the till is now at the bar so I have to keep going there to try different things.
I have tried the code and the text file is obviously being reaad and executed because the file empties on TPV start up as in the images attached.

I thought it may have been because I have changed the language in the settings from Spanish to English but this was not the case as it runs far to slowly when in English which is most probably due to it being translated.

One other thing I am trying to find out how to do is, how do I turn of the start from table view on new order?
I.E. when an order has been placed, it shows the table layout view at the very start of a new order and I would like to turn this off from showing at the start?

Thank you

Responder

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)

Contáctanos | Sysme Software | Volver arriba | | Archivo (Modo simple) | Sindicación RSS