Foro de ayuda y soporte técnico de Sysme Software

Versión completa: ¿La lista de productos no se muestra en el catálogo?
Actualmente estas viendo una versión simplificada de nuestro contenido. Ver la versión completa con el formato correcto.
Páginas: 1 2
Hello,
I'm trying to edit the product list, but when I go to the catalog and then to the products, the products tab is grayed out and no products are displayed.
In the front all products are displayed to add to an order and print receipt etc, but why are the products not shown in the catalog >> products?
If I go to the catalog >> categories, they all show up correctly.
I am using Sysme v4.94
Thanks for any help.
Please check your employee permissions

Your products are disabled from employee permissions
Hi Harry, try also this ...

Open the file C:\SYSME\SGC\actualizabdsysmehotel.txt and copy this lines:

Código:
create table almacen_complementg2 select * from almacen_complementg;

insert into almacen_complementg (id_centro,id_empresa,id_almacen,id_tipo_comg,id_complementog,cantidad,stock_minimo,complementog,variacion,desc_variacion)
select "01","001","01",id_tipo_comg,id_complementog,0,0,complementog,0,"" from complementog where cafeteria = "S" and id_complementog not in (select id_complementog from almacen_complementg2);

drop table almacen_complementg2;

Then save the file and restart Sysme Pos.
(10-01-2021, 06:39 AM)nitish_dubedi escribió: [ -> ]Please check your employee permissions

Your products are disabled from employee permissions

H
Thank you for your reply and I set myself up as an employee with all boxes ticked to be able to do and see everything, but the products tab is still dimmed out meaning I cannot see or edit the product list.
(11-01-2021, 09:59 AM)sysme escribió: [ -> ]Hi Harry, try also this ...

Open the file C:\SYSME\SGC\actualizabdsysmehotel.txt and copy this lines:

Código:
create table almacen_complementg2 select * from almacen_complementg;

insert into almacen_complementg (id_centro,id_empresa,id_almacen,id_tipo_comg,id_complementog,cantidad,stock_minimo,complementog,variacion,desc_variacion)
select "01","001","01",id_tipo_comg,id_complementog,0,0,complementog,0,"" from complementog where cafeteria = "S" and id_complementog not in (select id_complementog from almacen_complementg2);

drop table almacen_complementg2;

Then save the file and restart Sysme Pos.
Hi,
Thank you for your reply and I located the folder but the text file was not there, so I have created it with the code you provided and saved it then re-launched the POS but it just freezes when I go onto the products tab under the catalog?
?? .. so then i only have the option of ckeck it in your computer in order to see what is happening there, you will have to purchase a support voucher: https://www.sysme.net/tpv/index.php?_rou...ware-sysme
(12-01-2021, 11:41 AM)sysme escribió: [ -> ]?? .. so then i only have the option of ckeck it in your computer in order to see what is happening there, you will have to purchase a support voucher: https://www.sysme.net/tpv/index.php?_rou...ware-sysme

Thank you for your reply and I have read others having encountered the same issue in the forum and have seen that you have stated about making sure a 'Warehouse' is listed under 'Stock' and then 'warehouses' but I do not see the warehouses option under stock, but I do see stores and there is 1 store already there.

All I am trying to do is get in to the product list, but the tab is dimmed out when I go to catalog>>products and the only product that shows is a new test product I have added, but on the front end, all products show to create new orders etc and these I simply want to edit and change prices and delete some and add some products.

Is there a way I can delete all the existing products and maybe re-add them all from the start?

Thank you
Some questions:

1 - Yo said that the file was not present in C:\SYSME\SGC\ ... and you create it .. can you open it and check if the code is still there? .. if the code is still there Sysme did not execute it so nothing changes
2 - Can you search in the computer if there is other actualizabdsysmehotel.txt file instead of the one that you created? .. if exists copy the code in that one and restart Sysme again .. because the code is the solution for your problem and it must work.
(13-01-2021, 11:33 AM)sysme escribió: [ -> ]Some questions:

1 - Yo said that the file was not present in C:\SYSME\SGC\ ... and you create it .. can you open it and check if the code is still there? .. if the code is still there Sysme did not execute it so nothing changes
2 - Can you search in the computer if there is other actualizabdsysmehotel.txt file instead of the one that you created? .. if exists copy the code in that one and restart Sysme again .. because the code is the solution for your problem and it must work.

Hi,
The file I created 'updatebdsysmehotel.txt is still there with the code inside it.

The file actualizabdsysmehotel.txt is also there but this file is empty. Should I copy the code from the one I created in to the actualiza txt file?

thank you for your help
Yes please.
Páginas: 1 2