Calificación:
  • 0 voto(s) - 0 Media
Supported weigh scale
Good day

I have two questions.

I would like to know which brand of scale is supported for connecting with rs232 i would like to weigh and view on sysme.

2. How do i read barcode printed by scale 2002050003640
Where 00205 is the item code 0364 is the price 3.64$

Please help.

Thanks
Responder
Hi Desonline,

1 - We use to work with GRAM scales, take a look at this model and configuration: http://www.sysme.net/2013/10/conexion-co...sysme-tpv/

2 - Sysme Pos don't read the price from the code, expects to read the weight in order to calc the price from the item price in the database so you may set the scale to print the item code and the weight in the code.

Regards.
Oscar Guirado
Sysme Software

Sysme Software
Veravap
Responder
Thank you Oscar.

I have set the barcode scale to print
2002050001220 where 00205 is the and 0122 is weight 1.22g how do i setup on the sysme.
Responder
Ok, so:

Product ID: 2
Start position (integer): 10
End position (integer): 10
Start position (decimals): 11
End position (decimals): 13
Oscar Guirado
Sysme Software

Sysme Software
Veravap
Responder
(27-07-2015, 10:18 AM)sysme escribió: Ok, so:

Product ID: 2
Start position (integer): 10
End position (integer): 10
Start position (decimals): 11
End position (decimals): 13
Responder
Okay Thanks Oscar i will load this

I am located in south Africa i cannot find GRAM Scale Agent is there any other brand that we can use or can you send quote for the scale and shipment to Johannesburg

Thanks

Given
Responder
Well any scale wiich can send data (item code and weight) from the RS232 port and you can set the item codes can work with Sysme Pos.
Oscar Guirado
Sysme Software

Sysme Software
Veravap
Responder
Good day I hope you can help me today I bought the scale DS700E Digi it does send the weight by RS232 But the problem is it is streaming the data, IT SEND NEW WEIGHT EACH AND EVERY SECOND for example if ihave a weight 0.5 it send @B 005 @B 005 @B 005 @B 005 and this is shifting to the left there by changing the required data. now when I open the sale screen the weight jumps up and down. Please help.
Responder
The scale must have al least 3 modes of send:

- Fixed (this is the one we need)
- Scroll (it seem to be the one fixed on your scale)
- On request

Try to change the send mode in the scale settings.
Oscar Guirado
Sysme Software

Sysme Software
Veravap
Responder

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 2 invitado(s)

Contáctanos | Sysme Software | Volver arriba | | Archivo (Modo simple) | Sindicación RSS