Calificación:
  • 0 voto(s) - 0 Media
Update
Okay, so i have fixed the problem, i did have a copy of the c:\sysme file on my hard drive, so i copied everything back across, and that fixed everything, got my licence key back, updated to the latest version of sysme and everything is back working, only issue i'm having is that the only backup file on the application is dated 2017 so its quite old, there are newer backup files in the backup directory, how do i open them?
Responder
I told you in previous messages:

The backup files must be at C:\SYSME\SGC\backup\ ... pick the most recent one and copy that folder to C:\SYSME\sysmeserver\ then restart the computer and .. without starting Sysme Pos ... delete data folder and rename the backup folder to "data" (without slashes)

After that note that the backup is of an older version of Sysme Pos so it will show errors on start .. so you will have to run the update program again (NO COMPLETE INSTALLATION)
Oscar Guirado
Sysme Software

Sysme Software
Veravap
Responder
Hello me again, I've fixed the problem with the key, I found a back up file on the C:\ so I copied the file back to C:\sysme and I got version 4.69 back on with the licence key inserted. I don't like versión 4.69 I find it quite buggy. So I updated to version 5.03, I un checked the box for complete setup everything works fine until I want to change some prices on products and it tells me "NO se puedo abrir consulta :
SQL Error :Table" sysmehotel.opencart_comg" doesn't exist.
Nd the "Error se ha producido un error en la aplicación con la a siguiente description :
Formulario: femComplementoG<br>
Error: consulta: cannot perform this operation on a closed dtaset'
Responder
Go to SISTEMA->MANTENIMIENTO->CONSOLE DB TAB and execute theese scripts (one by one):

drop table opencart_comg;
CREATE TABLE opencart_comg (id_complementog varchar(5) NOT NULL,id_opencart int(2) NOT NULL,PRIMARY KEY (id_complementog,id_opencart)) type=InnoDB;
Oscar Guirado
Sysme Software

Sysme Software
Veravap
Responder
Sorry it won't let me into SISTEMA MANTENIMIENTO...
I get the same SQL Error.
I'm going to purchase the 1 hour support because I can't fix this myself.
Responder
Ok ... i thkink it's better because seems that we will have to recreate database files by hand
Oscar Guirado
Sysme Software

Sysme Software
Veravap
Responder
I'm Logged in on your web page, and i want to purchase the 1 hour tecnico support, but when i go to pay it tells me my log in is wrong.
Responder
Remember that the login data in the shop is not the same that this forum .. ¿have you ever purchaded in our store?
Oscar Guirado
Sysme Software

Sysme Software
Veravap
Responder
No that's why then.
i will set up a new login
Thank you.
Responder

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)

Contáctanos | Sysme Software | Volver arriba | | Archivo (Modo simple) | Sindicación RSS