Calificación:
  • 0 voto(s) - 0 Media
Clear previous owners data
Hi,
I am after clearing the previous bar owners details such as: Sales reports inluding all sales, Total sales to date, Old users etc etc etc but I want to keep all the products and categories etc etc?

Also, is it possible for me to add a button on the bar front end of the POS, to send an order to a 2nd printer in the kitchen?
Thank you
Responder
Hi Harry, to delete all data keeping the products and categories open the C:\SYSME\SGC\actualizabdsysmehotel.txt file and copy this script on it:

delete from ventadir_comg;
delete from ventadirecta;
delete from tiquet;
delete from factura;
delete from pagoscobros;
delete from apcajas;
delete from cliente;
delete from zreport;

Save the file and restart Sysme Pos .. then you can delete/modify the existing users in Sysme Pos

About the second kitchen printer, no, but you can configure the a second printer in each product in order that when a product is sent to a kitchen the order is printed in both printers.

Regards.
Oscar Guirado
Sysme Software

Sysme Software
Veravap
Responder
(26-04-2021, 08:54 AM)sysme escribió: Hi Harry, to delete all data keeping the products and categories open the C:\SYSME\SGC\actualizabdsysmehotel.txt file and copy this script on it:

delete from ventadir_comg;
delete from ventadirecta;
delete from tiquet;
delete from factura;
delete from pagoscobros;
delete from apcajas;
delete from cliente;
delete from zreport;

Save the file and restart Sysme Pos .. then you can delete/modify the existing users in Sysme Pos

About the second kitchen printer, no, but you can configure the a second printer in each product in order that when a product is sent to a kitchen the order is printed in both printers.

Regards.
Hi, thank you for your help.
I have just looked at the system & it is installed in the program files (X86) folder or file such as
C:\SYSME\SGC\actualizabdsysmehotel.txt?
Also, the back office no longer opens & i have tried this from with the pos & also from the amigos pos folder on the C drive?
Responder
Hi Harry, yes, if you installed Sysme Pos in program files folder then use the actualizabdsysmehotel.txt file in that folder.

what do you mean with the back office no longer opens???
Oscar Guirado
Sysme Software

Sysme Software
Veravap
Responder
(05-05-2021, 04:04 PM)sysme escribió: Hi Harry, yes, if you installed Sysme Pos in program files folder then use the actualizabdsysmehotel.txt file in that folder.

what do you mean with the back office no longer opens???
Thanks for your reply but i could not find any sysme folder or any file named that?

As for the back office, when i select it on the front pos end whilst logged in as manager, nothing opens.
If i go into the C drive & then the amigos folder & click on the backoffice.exe file, nothing opens, although both did open previously, so something seems to maybe have been deleted or something has gone wrong with the back office?
Responder
Harry ... amigos folder? backoffice.exe? ... theese folders and exes are not from SYSME
Oscar Guirado
Sysme Software

Sysme Software
Veravap
Responder

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)

Contáctanos | Sysme Software | Volver arriba | | Archivo (Modo simple) | Sindicación RSS