Calificación:
  • 0 voto(s) - 0 Media
Kitchen and Bar Printing
Necesito imprimir algunos artículos en la cocina y algunos en la barra ¿Cómo configuro esto?
Responder
Hola RachJ, bienvenido al foro,

En la ficha de cada producto, pestaña HOSTELERÍA, ahí puedes definir cada producto por que impresora se imprimirá.

Saludos.
Oscar Guirado
Sysme Software

Sysme Software
Veravap
Responder
(09-04-2018, 09:46 AM)sysme escribió: Hola RachJ, bienvenido al foro,

En la ficha de cada producto, pestaña HOSTELERÍA, ahí puedes definir cada producto por que impresora se imprimirá.

Saludos.

how do I format the tickets as I have 80mm printer for Tpv and 58mm printers for Kitchen and Bar

thank you
Responder
(14-04-2018, 06:26 PM)RachJ escribió:

Saludos.

how do I format the tickets as I have 80mm printer for Tpv and 58mm printers for Kitchen and Bar

thank you

By default the ticket format is made for 80mm printer and kitchen format for 58 or more .. so you shouldn't need to do anything else.
Oscar Guirado
Sysme Software

Sysme Software
Veravap
Responder
(14-04-2018, 08:35 PM)sysme escribió:
(14-04-2018, 06:26 PM)RachJ escribió:

Saludos.

thank you

By default the ticket format is made for 80mm printer and kitchen format for 58 or more .. so you shouldn't need to do anything else.

That all works ok when language is set to Spanish but if I change to English the tickets are not found even from the english listados

thank you
Responder
That all works ok when language is set to Spanish but if I change to English the tickets are not found even from the english listados

thank you
Responder
aha, then copy de files:

- C:\SYSME\SGC\listados\ticket.fr3
- C:\SYSME\SGC\listados\TiquetCocina.fr3

in C:\SYSME\SGC\en\listados\ replacing the existing ones
Oscar Guirado
Sysme Software

Sysme Software
Veravap
Responder
Hi
I have have done what you suggested and I still get a message "file not found"
Responder
??, are the files in C:\SYSME\SGC\en\listados\ folder ??
Oscar Guirado
Sysme Software

Sysme Software
Veravap
Responder
Yes they are, but they are not found when I try to use them.

Also I have tried to put my catagories in the order I require in the POS but they remain incorrect.
Responder

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)

Contáctanos | Sysme Software | Volver arriba | | Archivo (Modo simple) | Sindicación RSS