Calificación:
  • 2 voto(s) - 5 Media
Manual de Sysme Tpv
(08-11-2018, 03:49 PM)sysme escribió: Hi Jast709, welcome to Sysme support forum,

No, we do not have the manual translated, sorry.

But I can do my best to help you in this forum.

Regards.

Hi Oscar,

thanks.

Lots of questions but most important is getting the printer working properly.

I have the 58 mm printer

I have followed guides on selecting the 58 mm .fr forms but this does not work inf the language is set to English, but it seems to work OK idf I select the language to Spanish.

I get file not found error messages in English.

Something that may be simpler is setting up measurements.

I am using the system for a bar and I would like to select berr then have option of large or small.

For the time being I have created 2 seperate objects but I am sure3 that the software will have this as an option somewhere

Finally on this occasion, is there anyway of bringing up a screen till for when an item has not been programmed in to the database?

Thanks for any help, but the most important is the printer as I can not start using it or try to train the staff without the printer
Responder
Hi again Jasp709,

About the printer problem, copy the ticket58.fr3 file available in C:\SYSME\SGC\listados to C:\SYSME\SGC\en\listados\. With that you will be able to print when you are in english language.

About the beer .. yes we have options to combine objects, but in case of beer i think the easiest way es 2 separate objects (as you have done). You also can make a subcategory for that (category drinks->subcategory beer->items large and small)

About items not programmed, yes, just create a new item (you choice the name) with a 0 price, when you add this item to a sale the software will ask you for the price.

Regards.
Oscar Guirado
Sysme Software

Sysme Software
Veravap
Responder
(12-11-2018, 07:22 PM)sysme escribió: Hi again Jasp709,

About the printer problem, copy the ticket58.fr3 file available in C: \ SYSME \ SGC \ listings to C: \ SYSME \ SGC \ in \ listings \. With that you will be able to print when you are in english language.

About the beer .. yes we have options to combine objects, but in case of beer and think the easiest way is 2 separate objects (as you have done). You can also make a subcategory for that (category drinks-> subcategory beer-> items large and small)

About items not programmed, yes, just create a new item (if you want the name) with a 0 price, when you add this item to a sale the software will ask you for the price.

Regards.
Responder
Hi Oscar,

Thanks for the quick reply.

The printing now prints, unfortunately the item totals run over the paper width. Is it possible to adjust the margins, as the left margin is quite big.

I assume that I can copy all of the 58MM files to the EN folder to cover all printing issues.

Thanks

Steve
Responder
You can edit the file format (when you go to print .. you will see a edit button) .. and move the items to the right, then save the format and try.

Yes, you can use all files in EN folder
Oscar Guirado
Sysme Software

Sysme Software
Veravap
Responder
(25-10-2012, 12:21 AM)Hsysme escribió: Por fin hemos podido completar un manual escrito sobre las funcionalidades de Sysme Tpv. De esta forma esperamos que las múltiples consultas repetidas en este foro puedan tener una respuesta más automática, por lo que te pedimos que, ante cualquier duda, consultes el manual para comprobar si este te ofrece la solución.

Con cada actualización de Sysme Tpv, esperamos poder ir actualizando el manual y por tanto incrementar la información útil. No dudes en hacernos saber si hechas en falta alguna información.

El manual está disponible en: http://www.sysme.net/sysme-tpv/manual-del-usuario/

Saludos.
Responder
(25-10-2012, 12:21 AM)Hsysme escribió: Por fin hemos podido completar un manual escrito sobre las funcionalidades de Sysme Tpv. De esta forma esperamos que las múltiples consultas repetidas en este foro puedan tener una respuesta más automática, por lo que te pedimos que, ante cualquier duda, consultes el manual para comprobar si este te ofrece la solución.

Con cada actualización de Sysme Tpv, esperamos poder ir actualizando el manual y por tanto incrementar la información útil. No dudes en hacernos saber si hechas en falta alguna información.

El manual está disponible en: http://www.sysme.net/sysme-tpv/manual-del-usuario/

Saludos.

Hola, soy nuevo y estpy interesado en comprar vuestra licencia, es posible comprarla para ir metiendo datos en un pc en casa y luego poderlo pasar al tpv del restaurante?? Saludos!
Responder
(13-01-2019, 07:37 PM)Turbo escribió:

Saludos.

Hola, soy nuevo y estpy interesado en comprar vuestra licencia, es posible comprarla para ir metiendo datos en un pc en casa y luego poderlo pasar al tpv del restaurante?? Saludos!

Buenas Turbo, si claro, aquí tienes la información para pasar los datos a un nuevo equipo: https://www.sysme.net/foro/showthread.php?tid=5401
Oscar Guirado
Sysme Software

Sysme Software
Veravap
Responder
Muchas gracias por el manual, me servirá de mucho para poder orientar a los que estarán a cargo de su manejo, pero no tendrán una versión PDF?
Responder
Te lo he adjuntado aquí: https://www.sysme.net/foro/showthread.php?tid=6123
Oscar Guirado
Sysme Software

Sysme Software
Veravap
Responder

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)

Contáctanos | Sysme Software | Volver arriba | | Archivo (Modo simple) | Sindicación RSS