Calificación:
  • 0 voto(s) - 0 Media
Datos empresa
Buenas tardes:

Al cambiar los datos de empresa, imprimimos y aparece parte del que estaba puesto anteriormente y no el nuevo. ¿Como lo solucionamos?

Un saludo.
Responder
Hola Sergio,

Esto suele suceder cuando previamente de ha editado/modificado el formato de la factura, solucionarlo es fácil, simplemente hay que modificar de nuevo el formato haciendo clic en el botón de "modificar" de la ventana de pre-impresión de documentos (la que aparece cuando vas a imprimir una factura), tras esto, se abrirá el editor de informes con el formato de la factura, simplemente haz doble clic sobre cada campo (en el apartado donde aparecen los datos de la empresa) y escribe el texto que quieres que aparezca.

Puedes ir pre-visualizando el resultado con el botón de "preview" de la barra de herramientas superior. Cuando lo tengas listo, dale a guardar y todas las facturas aparecerán con los nuevos textos.

Ya me dices.
Oscar Guirado
Sysme Software

Sysme Software
Veravap
Responder
Hi Oscar, I'm in Guatemala and I have some issues. When I'm in the planning and I screen print (all month) I get only a sheet with the first room, but do not come out the following. We have 59 rooms (including bedrooms ) and only leave will fit on the first page ... Is there a statistical report that you can tell the occupation of all rooms for a period? On the occupancy rate report, I get to choose for your room or all, but if I ask all (which is what I really need) I breaks it down by room type. TPV Another question, when I print I get asked kitchen perfect but Can you reprint? Do not let me. await your response, just two days left me to be here and I urge a little. Thanks Fernando Hotel Backpackers / Casa Guatemala
220-801 exam questions 220-801 exam questions
ged practice test ged practice test
Responder
Hi maya,

I will try to impove the planning print metod to avoid that issue.

About the statistical report, if you leave blank the room type field, Sysme Hotel shows the total occupancy data (number and percent).

About the kitchen order ... you can not reprint the same order for security to avoid the kitchen staff make 2 times the same thing. From the kitchen staff point of view, if they see 2 orders they will cook to times.

Best regards
Oscar Guirado
Sysme Software

Sysme Software
Veravap
Responder

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)

Contáctanos | Sysme Software | Volver arriba | | Archivo (Modo simple) | Sindicación RSS