Calificación:
  • 0 voto(s) - 0 Media
Kitchen Panel and Mobile
Hi,

i wanna thank you for this application , im in testing mode in order to buy the software
my question is , if i wanna display the kitchen panel inside the kitchen , if its require another pos , or another screen or install the application from local network on other computer ?
 and mobile software , sometimes not fit the screen and not send the orders
my email in case you wanna contact me:faress.farissi@gmail.com.

(posiberica suggest to contact you)
best regards
Responder
Hi feagle, welcome to the forum,

To display the kitchen panel you need an aditional Windows computer in the kitchen. Must be connected to the same local network of the main computer. Just install Sysme Pos on it (you do not need a additional license because the kitchen panel do not require a license) and connect it to the main computer in SYSTEM->SETTINGS.

About the mobile app ... in which devices are you testing it?

Regards.
Oscar Guirado
Sysme Software

Sysme Software
Veravap
Responder
(08-03-2017, 10:26 AM)sysme escribió: Hi feagle, welcome to the forum,

To display the kitchen panel you need an aditional Windows computer in the kitchen. Must be connected to the same local network of the main computer. Just install Sysme Pos on it (you do not need a additional license because the kitchen panel do not require a license) and connect it to the main computer in SYSTEM->SETTINGS.

About the mobile app ... in which devices are you testing it?

Regards.

Hi sysme Admin,
thanks for your help and grateful , about the mobile app , i've tested on huawei p9 lite android 6.
i wanna ask you if you can work on remote statistic or you working on it ?
Best Regards
Responder
Hi again feagle,

It should fix on the P9 screen, sometimes is dificult to fix it to the perfection .. can you send me an screenshot?

About remote stats .. yes we have the plan to work on it but there are some security things that we have to consider in that kind of project.
Oscar Guirado
Sysme Software

Sysme Software
Veravap
Responder
(10-03-2017, 09:30 AM)sysme escribió: Hi again feagle,

It should fix on the P9 screen, sometimes is dificult to fix it to the perfection .. can you send me an screenshot?

About remote stats .. yes we have the plan to work on it but there are some security things that we have to consider in that kind of project.
Hi again 
thanks for your reply and support.
here is the S.S :
[Imagen: 17191095_10210964984734002_3341976799418...e=596CCE01]

[Imagen: 17203218_10210964985054010_7597756398393...e=596E01E3]

<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0, maximum-scale=1.0, user-scalable=no" />
<!-- Apple devices fullscreen -->
<meta name="apple-mobile-web-app-capable" content="yes" />
<!-- Apple devices fullscreen -->
<meta names="apple-mobile-web-app-status-bar-style" content="black-translucent" />

try to add this meta to your header part its bring the content to screen and make it compatible better with devices.
about the kitchen , i 've linked the two computers with each other and work good , but the kitchen. i 'd managed to send orders to it and shows up.
today its not showed up from local / remote and phone, just nothing happens , if it need license to work ?
if possible some help with it , we just about to buy POS pack and sysme  license and i have to prepare for it.
so if you can and i prefer email contacting would be better , if you can't .
i will check tonight here .
and thanks Oscar for your collaboration i'm grateful.
Best Regards
Faress
Responder
Feagale, you can edit the file C:\SYSME\SGC\xampp\htdocs\pos\pos\index.php of the computer you are connecting the devices to add the header lines and try if they fix better.

About the kitchen orders ... no need license for that ... maybe you didn't set the option "visible in kitchen orders" on the products, this option is important.
Oscar Guirado
Sysme Software

Sysme Software
Veravap
Responder
(11-03-2017, 03:35 PM)sysme escribió: Feagale, you can edit the file C:\SYSME\SGC\xampp\htdocs\pos\pos\index.php of the computer you are connecting the devices to add the header lines and try if they fix better.

About the kitchen orders ... no need license for that ... maybe you didn't set the option "visible in kitchen orders" on the products, this option is important.

Hi Oscar,

yes , thanks for your guide . now it's working fine .
i wanna ask you if possible to present name of business instead of sysme and version number on main menu when the application is licensed ?
Best Regards
Responder
Hi again Feagale ... I'm sorry but we can not replace that content.
Oscar Guirado
Sysme Software

Sysme Software
Veravap
Responder
(13-03-2017, 10:36 AM)sysme escribió: Hi again Feagale ... I'm sorry but we can not replace that content.

Hi,
its not a problem , i wanna thank you for your efforts you put to make this application smooth and useful.
i bought Cesar Pack + Sysme License included.

i just wanna suggest for you sir , products update a little not stable specially with images , and sort order not accurate.
I hope this will be fixed next updates , and bug i will report it to you if possible of course .
Best Regards
Faress
Responder
Hi feagle,

Can you extend the stability issue with images and sort order please?, i have no reports on that before.

Regards.
Oscar Guirado
Sysme Software

Sysme Software
Veravap
Responder

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)

Contáctanos | Sysme Software | Volver arriba | | Archivo (Modo simple) | Sindicación RSS