Foro de ayuda y soporte técnico de Sysme Software

Versión completa: Update
Actualmente estas viendo una versión simplificada de nuestro contenido. Ver la versión completa con el formato correcto.
Páginas: 1 2
Hello i'm running an older version of sysme on my till, Version 4.69, i have paid for the program and the licence key have it installed correctly, what i want to know is, if i update to a more recent version, will i have to buy a new licence key or will it accept my original licence key?
Hi Dreamers Bar,

No, you don't have to pay for the update, just update following this instucciones (backup is the most important part): https://www.sysme.net/sysme-tpv/manual-d...e-version/

Regards.
Hello, i'm Having problems installing the software, when i install i get an error message. " Couldn't replace file C:\SYSME\sysmeserver\data\ibdata1 because of sharing violation. Please close all programs that may be using the file and press Retry, or Press Cancel not to replace the file". so i press Retry and nothing happens so I Press Cancel and the program installs, with out a problem until i want to add or edit a product then i get this message "No se Puede Abrir Consulta : SQL Error Table 'sysmehotel.opencart_comg' doesn't exist.
Hi Dreamers Bar,

You did not update following the instrucctions ... you are installing in complete mode so your data is being replaced (and losted) .. did you make a C:\SYSME\ backup? if yes, just restart the computer and restore that folder.
(14-08-2021, 11:48 AM)sysme escribió: [ -> ]Hi Dreamers Bar,

You did not update following the instrucctions ... you are installing in complete mode so your data is being replaced (and losted) .. did you make a C:\SYSME\ backup? if yes, just restart the computer and restore that folder.

And if I didn't make the c:\sysme\backup what can I do, I've lost all my products on my POS
and can't add anything
Purchase a 1 hour remote support service in our website: https://www.sysme.net/tpv/index.php?_rou...ware-sysme and I will try to recover the files ... I don't promise I will recover all data but at least i'm sure that i will recover the application.
I have recovered the application, but all my data is gone, I had about 10 backup files and they have all disappeared.
The backup files must be at C:\SYSME\SGC\backup\ ... pick the most recent one and copy that folder to C:\SYSME\sysmeserver\ then restart the computer and .. without starting Sysme Pos ... delete data folder and rename the backup folder to "data" (without slashes)
I tried that it made things worse, had to reinstall the program. Now it's saying I need a licence key
And you don't have your license key? it must be in your purchase invoice
Páginas: 1 2