Foro de ayuda y soporte técnico de Sysme Software

Versión completa: Kitchen and Bar Printing
Actualmente estas viendo una versión simplificada de nuestro contenido. Ver la versión completa con el formato correcto.
Páginas: 1 2 3
In the print window (the window opened when Sysme Pos is ready to print) click on OPEN and then select the file, then save ... works?

About the categories order, after you set the sort order in each category you must select the option of "order by sort field" in the sales window (+Opt tab).
hi Oscar
I did what you suggested and copied the ticket.fr3 from the sysme/sgc/listados folder to the Sysme/sgc/En/listados folder and it still does not work.

thank you re categories they are now in correct order

Another problem I am having is when using the hand held at table android unit and it is sent to kitchen i get 2 copies printed and also the same thing when I print the pre tickets

thank you
about the file .. can you put an screnshot of the pre-print window?

About the pre-tickets and kitchen prints .. same, do it in Sysme Pos (windows) and send me an screenshot of pre-print window
I have fixed the problem with kitchen tickets, I set it up in Spanish then changed language to English as it just wasn't finding the forms in English.

I have also resolved the duplicated tickets but the cash drawer is still opening when pre ticket is printed both from windows and androids. see screen shot.
Seems that you have the setting of auto cash draw open in your printer driver enabled .. you must disable that because is dangerours .. Sysme Pos does not send cash draw signal to the printer when pre-ticket is requested. Disable this feature in Windows control panel (printer properties)
Hi 
I have checked and the cash drawer is disabled in the print driver but it still opens ??

I have attached a screenshot

gracias
?? same surprise for me .. i promise you that Sysme Pos is not sending the open signal on that procedure (pre-ticket)
Any suggestions would be much appreciated
Delete (temporaly, just for test) the cash drawer command in SYSTEM->SETTINGS->Cash Drawer Tab of Sysme Pos and check if is still opening.
Hi oscar
i have done this and it still opens, It must be the printer driver is that correct ?
Páginas: 1 2 3